Tuesday, March 9, 2010

New Computer

Hey Everyone,

I have alot of pictures to put up. Unfortunately my old apple laptop had a meltdown, and I need to get the photos off of it. The good news is that I have a shiny new netbook that is alot faster, and hopefully we can make it happen soon. In the meanwhile I have awesome news.

For those of you that don't already know, I got accepted to graduate school at UPenn for Urban Planning. So far, its the only school I have heard from, and they have yet to send me info about financial aid, but hopefully i'll get more good news on that end shortly.

In other good news, I finished a new song, Its called '71'( like the highway that runs through Cincinnati), and can be had here. Its a song that I started months ago, but couldn't finish until now. The song is from the viewpoint of a down-on-his-luck, mentally ill, homeless guy. Although the subject is sad, its no reflection of my current state. So don't worry. If anything, i'm happy right now, and psyched that I'm writing songs from new viewpoints. It feels like i'm starting to get somewhere.

In other news, I have a 2 week break coming up soon. My plan is to go to Lombok, climb a bunch of mountains, write some new songs, meet some new people, and have a much needed adventure.

The magic number is 81. And I hope that there is a party waiting for me when I get home. Hint Hint. Love you and miss you all.

-Thom

No comments:

Post a Comment